Monday, April 9, 2007

Stupors of thought.

The worse feeling in the world sometimes is a stupor of thought. But thank goodness for them. This morning before work I kept thinking to tell my daughter to go to the city library this evening. But every time I thought to tell her I would never remember or my mind would get side tracked. Funny thing is, she tells me all day she kept thinking to go to the library. Each time she had that thought something would side track her mind. As a result, I never told her to go and she never ended up going.

We just finished watching the 10:00 news. Some psycho chick was at the library this evening with a gun. She only got off one shot before some students there disarmed her and called the police. turns out Psycho chick was in the section my daughter practically lives in when she goes to the library.


The stupors man......The Stupors!




D&C 9:8-9

8 But, behold, I say unto you, that you must study it out in your mind; then you must ask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your bosom shall burn within you; therefore, you shall feel that it is right.
9 But if it be not right you shall have no such feelings, but you shall have a stupor of thought that shall cause you to forget the thing which is wrong; therefore, you cannot write that which is sacred save it be given you from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of those rare moments where you actually get to know EXACTLY why you had the stupor of thought. Glad she wasn't there!

Big Brother, Little Sister Moments

Big Brother, Little Sister Moments
Hand in Hand

*sigh*

*sigh*
I earned some temporary wings!