Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Take A Walk Through Bethlehem

Just Imagine if you would a modern day walk through Bethlehem. For the holidays I hope you each will take some time to not only enjoy the sights and sounds of the season but to reflect on the depth and meaning of the events we celebrate this time of year.
Jesus is THE SON OF GOD, sent to us as a gift to provide grace, justice and salvation. He is our SAVIOUR, our elder brother and our example. No one comes to the father except by his son Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas and Happy "Holy Days."






























3 comments:

The Pea said...

Beware If I ever see you on the street I may just come up to you and give you a hug before I introduce myself. You inspire me! Thank you for sharing you with me!!

S'mee said...

AMen to what Pea said! These photos and your words, as always, are wonderful! Thanks!

ShaBANG said...

Thank you both for equal inspiration! Ill make sure to wear my padding when I leave the house :)

Big Brother, Little Sister Moments

Big Brother, Little Sister Moments
Hand in Hand

*sigh*

*sigh*
I earned some temporary wings!